<body>

Monday, July 21, 2008
Well im upset that MIT is part of SEG well thats what i heard and
i asked snr daniel and he said that haven confirm and no one told them abt it yet so see how. Will be damn SAD if is was really true be'cos of frens, FMO memories and events. hahahs yesterday forgot to send designs! Was too engrossed with IP project. Almost done but with probs i think have to redo from the table onwards. Long and boring day and had booth duty today to give away PHAT NITE tickets. PHAT NITE'S in 3 days ( not counting friday) WOO! tmr trial run at 6 but going school early to do project.swayyyy.tests and bullshit coming my way. i dun like it when you said "on your way" if you dun wanna go just say dun have to come last min no pt seriously! Anyways, Waiting for week 16 to be OVER AND DONE WITH! (:
AND I WANNA WATCH DARK KNIGHT AND GO SHOPPING!
ooo.weird timing.

jaan hope you feel better abt everything you noe im always here for you (:

It comes and goes
Yeah, it comes and goes
A step in time, yeah it's a lot to move
I know this will be temporary
I know this will be temporary
I know this will be, but I've had enough
I can't take it.

` trying your hardest And the hardest part is letting go.



me, myself & i
P R E E T
NYP - DMIT.
25101989.
DUMB BANANA (:
DAYDREAMER.
ICE CREAM LOVER.
& SWEETER than
apple pie.
hate me? click here

twitter updates
    follow me on Twitter
    tagboard
    leave a tag?




    goodbyes
    AJ
    ALVIN
    AUDREY CHEE
    AUDREY LIM
    DANIEL SEAH
    DAPHNE
    ETHEL
    FARAH
    FAKHRUL
    FELICIA
    IRIS
    JESSICA
    MARCUS
    MICHAEL
    NANTHINI
    NETTEZ
    NICHOLAS
    RUFENG
    THOMPSON
    THOMAS
    SHIRLYN
    SITCLUB
    SNR RICHARD
    ZAIYONG
    long gone