<body>

Sunday, September 21, 2008
weeee. work this week went by FAST woots! i wanna find another job wanna earn more cash. any weekday job intro? hope mdm raps will call me to come relief tmr! timetable's out wee and got my 1st choice COST ACCOUNTING! i love accounts. gotta buck up next sem actually i have to. reasons i aint gonna mention. been down ever since i came to noe ... . something has been bothering me and i have no idea haven really told anyone abt it or isit i dun one to? i so badly wanted to cry and i actually drop a tear. why m i like that wanna cry but stop or dun wanna cry hmm? anyways i tell myself something good is waiting to happen. SMILES and im good (: // I BRUISE EASILY im serious :x

........................
David Archuleta Crush Lyrics (reminds me of me in a way and he cute)
I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush
'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last
Last forever, forever
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
This crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy



me, myself & i
P R E E T
NYP - DMIT.
25101989.
DUMB BANANA (:
DAYDREAMER.
ICE CREAM LOVER.
& SWEETER than
apple pie.
hate me? click here

twitter updates
    follow me on Twitter
    tagboard
    leave a tag?




    goodbyes
    AJ
    ALVIN
    AUDREY CHEE
    AUDREY LIM
    DANIEL SEAH
    DAPHNE
    ETHEL
    FARAH
    FAKHRUL
    FELICIA
    IRIS
    JESSICA
    MARCUS
    MICHAEL
    NANTHINI
    NETTEZ
    NICHOLAS
    RUFENG
    THOMPSON
    THOMAS
    SHIRLYN
    SITCLUB
    SNR RICHARD
    ZAIYONG
    long gone