Thursday, October 16, 2008
today got a more detailed description of what happen yesterday and i tell you its fucked up so OMG! one simple matter can become an argument. just plain stupid. siannn annoyed. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! LOL i dun like lions cos of
some
of their
characteristics
dun like the characteristics only not hate/dun like the person. LOL! being totally random lol JOKE OF THE DAY - preethi giving me10 cents joke! LOL LOL! and ARGH!!
i just wanna shout at someone but the person i want to is not in my poly sadden LOL! i only want him and only him. LOL! since sec sch and i just dun feel right to shout at anyone else cos i'll end up feeling bad and he could take all my nonsense so yeah LOL! anyways nothing much happened just had ddi lab, was msn-ing and had lecture the rest of the day. siann but CA fun (:
sleepyy.
i dun understand why pple like to ask me if i got BF! dots.
and im so sadden to noe i remind my GFs of their BFs! LOL! LOL!
and omg pple are counting down to my bdae and im not LOL! at the rate things are going i think i might even forget LOL! THANKS for remembering LOL cos its really sweet (:
AND IM LOOKING FOR A SUGAR DADDY LOL ANYONE INTERESTED?!! LOL!
hahaa i have my eyecandy in mind woots! :x
......
everybodies talking in words
I don't understand
you got to be the only one
who knows just who I am
and you shine in the distance
I hope I can make it through
cause the only place
that I want to be
is right back home with you
I guess theres so much more
I have to learn
But if you're here with me
I know which way to turn
You always give me somewhere,
somewhere I can learn
- You Make It Real, James Morrison
Labels:
drama.
me, myself & i
P R E E T
NYP - DMIT.
25101989.
DUMB
BANANA
(:
DAYDREAMER.
ICE CREAM
LOVER
.
&
SWEETER
than
apple pie.
hate me?
click here
twitter updates
follow me on Twitter
tagboard
leave a tag?
goodbyes
AJ
ALVIN
AUDREY CHEE
AUDREY LIM
DANIEL SEAH
DAPHNE
ETHEL
FARAH
FAKHRUL
FELICIA
IRIS
JESSICA
MARCUS
MICHAEL
NANTHINI
NETTEZ
NICHOLAS
RUFENG
THOMPSON
THOMAS
SHIRLYN
SITCLUB
SNR RICHARD
ZAIYONG
long gone
reminisces.
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
September 2010