<body>

Sunday, February 01, 2009
ntp's over HAPPY! (:
watched death race - half way. sadden.
THANKS pple for helping me during IS lab test.
bishan-ed after school.
had dinner with auntie, michael and marcus.
tired.
woke up ard 1ish.
toa payoh-ed.
had dinner with marcus.
helping him with his biz comm report LOL!
WHICH I TELL YOU IS SUPER DUPER INTERESTING!
hopefully what im doing is helpful!
LOL! preethi asked me go RP tmr.
want too but ezlink needs to be top-ed up. dots.
finding Dan Humphrey. HA! (:
hunting memories// not REALLY HUNTING LA!
its the stupid memories i still hold on too.
and i noe im STUPID!
thou shalt not CARE!.
OMGGG! ONE MTH's ALR OVER!
FAST LAHH!
3 WEEKS TO EXAMS! WONDERFUL! bleah.

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
better be ready, hope that ya feel the same



me, myself & i
P R E E T
NYP - DMIT.
25101989.
DUMB BANANA (:
DAYDREAMER.
ICE CREAM LOVER.
& SWEETER than
apple pie.
hate me? click here

twitter updates
    follow me on Twitter
    tagboard
    leave a tag?




    goodbyes
    AJ
    ALVIN
    AUDREY CHEE
    AUDREY LIM
    DANIEL SEAH
    DAPHNE
    ETHEL
    FARAH
    FAKHRUL
    FELICIA
    IRIS
    JESSICA
    MARCUS
    MICHAEL
    NANTHINI
    NETTEZ
    NICHOLAS
    RUFENG
    THOMPSON
    THOMAS
    SHIRLYN
    SITCLUB
    SNR RICHARD
    ZAIYONG
    long gone